Saturday, September 14, 2019

UDL concept map




Universal Design for Learning: Chapter 4






Chapter 4 in Universal Design for Leaning primarily dealt with the three principles of UDL:

    - Multiple means of engagement (Why of learning)

    - Multiple means of representation ( What of learning)
    - Multiple means of action and expression ( How of learning)


            In my opinion, the " Inspiration program" is an incredible tool for teachers to use for creat and plan the lesson for students. There are so many features that I can choose to fit with in different content to the classroom. I would love for my students to learn and use this program, as I think it would be a valuable way to increase comprehension skills and help them organize their work project information. I believe that the concept map will help the most of visual learner and it will make them understand the lesson easier because it is very easy and enjoyable to use.











1 comment:

  1. Your concept map turned out well. While it does not have a high level of detail, it uses some of the features of Inspiration to clearly organize the concepts.

    ReplyDelete

Revisit Educational technology blog

        I chose to review the Cool Cat Teacher blog this week (https://www.coolcatteacher.com/) published by Vicki Davis of Georgia. The blo...