Saturday, September 28, 2019

PLN: Pinterest




              The PLN challenge that I chose to participate in is Pinterest. I have my personal account for 3 years ago and followed the account and groups that were interested me at that time and I stop using it. After I decided to study for my graduate in the special education field, I start to make a profession account to follow people and organized groups that relate and focusing on education and special education. I very enjoy and impress with creative ideas, easy tips and how to organize with people and organization that I followed. It very helps me a lot with my lesson plan for my standard that I focusing on kindergarten. I get a lot of information from a various post on Pinterest but I have never posted on my account yet. I really enjoy reading and looking for a new idea on Pinterest and try to develop with my lesson plan in the classroom. I am looking forward to learning about educational resources and building this PLN with people and organization that will help my teaching skills better. If you want to follow my Pinterest my Pin is Tmyydd.https://www.pinterest.com/t0y37431/ I hope I will post some education ideas to my Pinterest one day.




https://www.pinterest.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find lots of great ideas on Pinterest! Have fun with it, and I am looking forward to reading your update in a few weeks about how it's going.

    ReplyDelete

Revisit Educational technology blog

        I chose to review the Cool Cat Teacher blog this week (https://www.coolcatteacher.com/) published by Vicki Davis of Georgia. The blo...