Saturday, November 9, 2019

Revisit my PLN : Pinterest






       The PLN challenge that I chose to participate in is Pinterest. I found a lot of education resources in Pinterest such as the idea about how to manage the classroom, interesting activities from different ideas of educators, learning templates, etc. I don't have a chance to post my activity or my idea yet, I hope one day I will have time to put some idea on my account. I followed people and organized groups that relate to and focusing on education and special education. I very enjoy and impress with creative ideas, easy tips and how to organize with people and organizations that I followed. It very helps me a lot with my lesson plan for my standard that I focusing on kindergarten. I don't have any problem with my PLN participation. I think my PLN in the future will be to create some classroom learning ideas for my future students.

I think that using Pinterest in the classroom would be great for my future classroom. If I can make one for sharing Ideas in the classroom or make activity learning for students in the future. It would be great and I hope that my students will like my Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. That would be interesting to use Pinterest with your students! I'm glad you found a lot of education sources.

    ReplyDelete

Revisit Educational technology blog

        I chose to review the Cool Cat Teacher blog this week (https://www.coolcatteacher.com/) published by Vicki Davis of Georgia. The blo...